How to make Money with DIGITAL MARKETING
There are many ways to make money in digital marketing. The best 6 ways are
- Content writer
- Website designing
- Social media marketing
- Search engine optimization
- Google ads
- Sell your own digital products
A content writer, writes content for website, blogs, videos, email marketing campaign, advertising campaigns, social media posts, search engine optimization and more. Content writing should be unique and creative. It should be simple and easy for the public to understand. It is the process of
- Selecting a topic
- Getting information about it
- Editing the web content
It can include blog posts and articles, scripts for videos, content for specific platforms such as twitter, LinkedIn, google my business, YouTube, Quora and more. It is the most effective way to generate leads, target search engine optimization. As customers move out of the regular promoting world and into the digital circle, your online content will turn out to be more and more significant.
Through website deigning also we can money in digital marketing. So, 1st lets understand what is a website and what do we have to do in it? Website is a collection of web pages. Web pages combine headings, sell products and information. The main components of website designing are
- Friendly user experience:
When designing your website and planning your brand image, always keep users in mind. Make sure your website is as easy to use. Make sure it is easy for users to find and click all links on your website. Ensure the website loading speed is fast.
- Search engine optimization:
When approaching web design with SEO in mind, you should think about the objectives you want the website to achieve . New trends in web design come and go all the time, but your presence online and brand image is something you want to stay.
- Conversion optimization:
A website’s design has a huge impact on conversion rates. Good design improves conversion rates. The main elements of your website design are
3.Social media marketing:
In Social media marketing, we can post pictures, videos about our company and website. In social media marketing we can run ads so that we generate more leads. Nowadays people use more social media marketing so its easy pull the traffic to our website or page. We can create our own page in social media marketing. We can write content, our phone number, location, hashtags while we post. In social media marketing we have-
- Affiliate marketing
- ORM- Online reputation management
- WhatsApp business
Social media and its content also increasingly serve as a source of information, and have even replaced traditional media such as television or newspapers. Thus social media content can play an important role in a company’s content marketing strategy. Content on social media channels can have a considerable reach, and because of its close proximity to the user can often prove more effective than classic advertising.
4.Search engine optimization:
Search engine optimization is a skill to implement on website. Reason to make our website visible to search engine organically is to get traffic. There are 3 types of search engine optimization. They are:
- On page SEO- Website is a collection of web pages where search engine optimization is implemented on every page of the website.
- Off page SEO- Promoting our website. (It means promoting our website on others page.
- Technical SEO- This search engine is an extended part of On page SEO. Basically people use on page and off page. This a new search engine introduced.
A good SEO should include website structure analysis, website content analysis, conversion rate analysis and optimization of website code and structure. If you have a website, blog, or online store, SEO can help you get free targeted traffic from search engines. Clients trust web crawlers and having a presence in the top situations for the keywords the client is looking, expands the site’s trust. The forms of SEO are:
- White hat SEO- Search engine legally follow every procedure.
- Black hat SEO- Search engine legally don’t follow any procedure.
- Grey hat SEO- Search engines implements both the SEO that is white hat and black hat SEO.
5. Google ads:
- Google ads always work on a keyword search intent. In 2002, it was known as google AdWords. In 2019, it changed to google ads. They started the bidding model. There are 4types of ads. They are
- Search ads- These are the search engine result page ads.
- Display ads- These ads are used in website, app and Email.
- Shopping ads- These ads are for products.
- Video ads- These ads are mainly for YouTube.
Google Ads is a paid advertising platform known as pay-per-click (PPC), where you (the advertiser) pays per click or per impression (CPM) on an ad. Google Ads can be worth it for small businesses. There are a ton of benefits advertising on Google can offer including the ability to reach targeted and motivated audiences, a pay for performance pricing model. An advertisement should contain a catchy headline, powerful image, benefit for the reader, unique advantage and call to action. Googles are expensive but we get leads, clicks and impressions. The bidding types in google ads are
- CPC- Cost per click
- CPI- Cost per install (app)
- CPA- Cost per acquisition(leads or enquiry)
- CPV- Cost per view (YouTube)
- CPM- Cost per mile (1000 impressions)
- vCPM- viewable cost per mile
6.Sales and marketing tips for selling digital products are:
- Create a great product.
- Promote a lead magnet.
- Start an affiliate magnet.
- Collect pre orders.
- Should put offers to get more traffic.
- Offer a money back guarantee.
- Should provide both online payment and cash on delivery.
The pricing strategies to sell your products is know the market and the price competitively, demonstrate the differences, let customers try before they use, offer an added bonus.