8 things where we can implement the Keyword
Keywords are the words and phrases that people type into search engines to find what they’re looking for. They can be used as metadata to describe images, text documents, database records, and Web pages. Keywords are used on the Web in two different ways:
1) as search terms for search engines 2) words that identify the content of the website.
8 things where we can implement the keyword are
- Meta Title
- Meta Description
- Meta Keyword
- Alt text or Alt images
- H-1 Tags
- Anchor text
Meta- This means when we start writing with meta it is exclusively for crawlers to show our information on the search engine result page.
The meta title will be seen on the search engine result page. This title has a 60 character limit Including space. The relevance of content and title should match. Keywords must be there. The title must be logically and grammatically correct. The title must build curiosity, it should be attractive . 4 places where meta title is visible
- Search engine result page
- Page source
- Social media apps
Meta title = Primary keyword and Meta title
- Meta description:
The explanation below the title is called description. The same implementation of the title should be done. There’s no restriction that we can use the same keyword for title and description. Only 160 character limits including space. It should be attractive and informative. The description is what our title and content are clearly defined all about.
Meta keyword= Secondary keyword x Meta description.
- Meta Keywords:
Secondary keywords should be inserted. In meta keywords, are the top 5 keywords should be inserted. Google optimizes meta keywords by SEO analysis only. Google just ignores meta keywords if it is not done by SEO analysis. Other search engines don’t ignore it.
- Content :
If one eye is the keyword the other eye is content. Content is also known as the king and the queen is context. There are 4 types of content. They are
Content is a strategic marketing focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
To create content there are 2 types. They are
- Straight pyramid-In this pyramid we show the climax in the 1st paragraph and then we elaborate it.
- Inverted pyramid- In this pyramid we 1st elaborate it and then in the end we come to an end.
Instead of pitching your products or services, you are providing truly relevant and useful content to your prospects and customers to help them solve their issues.
- Alt text/ Alt image:
Alt means alternative text. It is an alternative for visual text. When a particular image takes time to load till then the text is seen and automatically the text disappears once the image loads. Only if we are using an image for a purpose then we have to implement an alternative text. The image must be less than 100kb. The format of google image (that is alternative image) is
The image must be of a low size and it should have high quality.
- H-1 Tags:
The full form of H-1 tags is header tags. It should be done in order wise or else the crawlers will not be able to crawl. The implementation of SEO is done on the header level. 90% of the things are done at header level. Header tags are under content level. Header tags are H-1, H-2, H-3, H-4, H-5, H-6. The highest header tag is H-1 and the lowest is H-6. Always the title is dedicated to H-1. Introduction, meaning, and definition are clearly defined dedicated to H-2. The type of division is given to H-3. The subdivision is given to H-4. In subdivision, if there are more subdivisions it is given to H-5. Crawlers crawl and target the keywords at the body level.
- Anchor text:
Whenever there is a keyword that is an anchor text. Anchor text should not be done on the title. There are 3 types of anchor text. They are-
- Exact match anchor text- In anchor text, we click on that it opens to a new page in that the title and content should match.
- Backlink anchor text- We are getting traffic from someone else’s website through anchor text.
- Spammy anchor text- Anchor text where the traffic is redirected to purchase a particular thing.
Anchor means holding the links. There are various links. They are
- Internal link- A link that internally connects the website where the user navigates within the website from one page to another.
- External link- The link which redirects the user from one website to another.
- Backlink – Also known as off-page SEO. Users coming into our website from other websites.
- In-bound link- Inbound means services. The traffic coming on our website is called a bound link. A backlink is an inbound link.
- Outbound link – Outbound means sales. The traffic going outside our website is called an outbound link. The external link is an outbound link.
- Do follow the link- any link without the nofollow attribute is a do-follow link. When another website links to yours with a do-followBacklinkonInboundBacklinkthe link, it can directly affect search engine rankings.
- No follow link- This means if the website owner is linking back to you, it does not pass the juice link. Juice link means this link is present in high domain authority. Link juice is a ranking factor.
The full form of URL is a uniform resource locator. A URL is nothing more than the address of a given unique resource on the web. Rules of URL
- We can’t use numbers and special characters in URLs.
- We can only use “-” in URLs and it’s mandatory.
- Capital letters shouldn’t be used.
- Primary keywords must be targeted.
- URL must be short and simple.
- The character limit in URL is 70.